Go to Haiti and experience a spring break like you never have before!
- Serve those in need by helping others for the Lord. Projects may include construction, visiting a school or orphanage, presenting kids’ programs.
- Grow your love for others. Spend a week traveling, working, and worshipping together with your teammates. Make new friends, near and far.
- Go cross-cultural to a third-world country right on our doorstep. Taste new foods; see other landscapes; learn a distinctive language.
Trip dates are March 10-17, 2018
Contact Lara Holt, Global Outreach Coordinator for more details.
Going is as easy as 1-2-3!
1) Apply | Applications are required for all team members. The application deadline has passed, but if you are interested, consider joining us in 2019, and you can help support the 2018 team through prayer and finances.
2) Fundraise | Team members are asked to raise $2,000 to cover all trip expenses. We'll give you tips on how to ask for support. Include friends and family as a part of your trip through their prayer support. Support the team: Haiti Missions Trip 2018 Support
3) Prepare | Have a heart to serve and a willingness to work with others. Attend the training meetings. Make sure your passport is current through September 30, 2018 or beyond!