This Week's Bulletin
Genesis 1 | A World Fit for a King
Weekly Discussion Questions
Three general questions for digging deeper:
- What does this text teach us about God?
- What does this text teach us about ourselves?
- If this text is true, what should we do to obey this teaching?
Starter question: What from God’s creation brings you joy? Why?
- What questions come to mind when you engage with the book of Genesis?
- Why study Genesis today?
- What contemporary issues does Genesis address?
- What Christian doctrines emerge from the book of Genesis that are essential to our faith?
- A neighbor asks you the question: “Do you believe Genesis 1 talks about how the world was literally created? Do you believe Genesis 1 is true?”
- How would you respond?
- What does Genesis 1 teach us about God? About creation? About ourselves?
- What does Genesis teach us about Jesus?
- What does the gospel have to do with Genesis 1?
- How does that speak to you with where you are in your temptations and trials?