A Place to Connect
Stone Hill Young Adults is a vibrant community of young adults (post-high school, college/graduate students, young professionals) in the Princeton area who gather together weekly to fellowship and study God’s Word together.
- What: Weekly large group gathering focused on Bible study and worship
- Who: All 18+ young adults
- When: Meets every Thursday at 6:30 p.m.
- Where: 3rd-grade classroom
- Want to know more? Join the Young Adult Email List to get periodic emails about our large and small group gatherings, special events, and other ways to get connected and serve within the community or contact Lauren Fillebrown.
Young Adult Small Groups
Stone Hill Young Adults have six different groups that meet throughout the week: Men’s Group, Ladies’ Group, Graduate Students Group, and Mixed groups.
Contact Erin Lee to inquire about young adults small groups.
Campus Shuttle Service
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Sunday morning Tiger Tram shuttle service is currently suspended, however, alternate transportation options are available. Contact Anna Hancock for more information.
Aug37:30pm | Virtual
Aug107:30pm | Virtual