Indoor worship services are held every Sunday at 9:00 a.m. and 11:15 a.m. A service live-stream will be available on our YouTube channel starting at 9:00 a.m. for those who are not able or who feel uncomfortable joining us in-person at this time.
Weekly registration for all services is required by midnight on Saturday night. Sanctuary capacity is limited to 100 people.
- Spaces fill up quickly--please sign up early, and contact the church office if you won't be able to attend the service.
- Why are sign-ups for indoor services currently necessary?
For all on-site gatherings, please note the following guidelines:
- All state/local guidelines for gatherings will be observed.
- Physical distancing is required for all events.
- Masks are required for all indoor events.
- Children over the age of 2 are required to wear masks.
- Hand sanitizer and extra masks will be available for those who need them.
- We recommend "at-risk" congregants do not attend.
- Those who are sick or have had contact with anyone who is sick within the past two weeks should stay home.
- Childcare is not provided at this time, but we encourage families to come and worship together in the service.
- Congregational singing will only take place at the end of indoor services.
By signing up for or attending a service in person at Stone Hill Church, you are acknowledging that an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public space where people are present, and you are voluntarily assuming all related risks and agree not to hold Stone Hill Church, its officers, or agents liable for any illness or injury.